Sunday, September 02, 2012

01 Sept 2012 - rock climb / meng dinner / im back


This morning when i open my eyes and see my girl lying there asleep beside me, i felt like the most blissed person in the world. I love the way we hugged to sleep, with that sense of knowing that we are there together even when we are asleep. However as much as we wanted to laze away our weekends, we did not let the precious time go to waste.


Did some fine workout when we went rock climbing at Onsight Climbing Gym with my poly mates. There were many new routes so we explored most of the 6a and 6b there. My girl did a fantastic job although she kept giving up easily but i managed to convince her to complete it with encouragement. It was quite a shock to her when she realised that the colors actually means something and not just to brighten up the walls. I admit i had that scare too when i was first introduced to the color system.

Then everything went fast. Ate at Old airport road, went to kallang leisure park to collect our upcoming safra army run goodie bags and chips, went to laze at her house but ended up sleeping, and rushed down back to yishun for a dinner to celebrate meng enlistment, and conclude the day with a rather bad movie IMPERFECT.

It really felt good to have a FG dinner once again. Been quite a while since we just sit in one round table and chat over several good dishes. Although there were period of times where we (me guilty too) got engross in our phones instead of the people around, but its a good start that we are there together physically. To be honest, i dont know how long this clique can hold on further, especially with some conflicting issues here and there. Lets just hope i, or rather we, all have the strength and determination to keep this tradition going, till we are of ripe age.





That all aside, i guess this mark the start to me coming back to blogging, after taking such a long break away. However i came back with a different purpose. Back then it was sharing about my life and my stories with people so that they knows me better and that i can share with you some of the good food, nice places etc that this island or this world has to offer. However now im back, to blog not only for others to understand me, but for myself, to motivate myself to make sure that i can make use of everyday to do something meaningful and keep a record about it here and not waste the day away just like that. Im not sure how long this determination will hold on, but i guess i have to start somewhere somehow. It most likely will get dull as the days goes by because the recurring activities will probably be like reading books, gymming, exercising, and thats when i probably will consider again about leaving this blog to fade away, just like how i feel like im fading away from everyone's memory. But until then, we shall see how things goes, one day at a time.