Monday, September 03, 2012

02 Sept 2012 - gym / run


Probably the most well spent day so far. Never had i combined two workout together on a single day. I nearly did 3 workouts together but was maxed out after my morning gym session with JC. Went bishan gym with him and was thankful to him for guiding me through and assisting me when i need that additional push to get back up. Still a noobie at the gym and really need all the guidance, not to mention the push to even get me there because im often very shy about my skinny hands and legs that just doesnt seem to be like those of the gymmers. 


Wanted to swim after the gym session but was pretty worn out and i was still saving my energy for my endurance run training with my gf later that evening so we gave it a skip. Had a short lunch then we went our seperate ways and i head to my gf house, and fell asleep to rest till the evening and had an 8km run with her. Didnt manage to hold myself on until we reach our target 10km, and had several excuses but still a little disappointed and worried for my upcoming run next week. I have not done 10km before in my life and is not sure how things will be that day, but i definitely need more training. Starting to feel the shag when i only reach half the distance. Really salute and awe at all those marathon runners whom train and held the endurance for 42km. 




Feeling terrible again. Organisering something really has more troubles than perks. The trouble of finding things to do, places to go, people to invite, and making sure everything goes well and that everyone is aware of where we are at what time of that day so that everyone can plan accordingly to when and where to meet us, especially when more and more of us are having busy schedules. Even when those are done, we have to deal with latecomers and last min fly away birds and last minute changes due to unforeseen circumstances. Of course the perks are there, where you get the sense of accomplishment when everyone is happy at the end of the day, and that you felt like you had been so successful at planning and such. idk but the troubles are starting to drag me away slowly but surely. Its hard to please everyone, yet we do not want to leave anyone out. Ohana means family right? No one is supposed to be forgotten or left behind. But sometime we have to do the undesired actions. Of course we will try to reduce the times it happen but there are limitations to what we are capable of.  Idk. why must things always be so difficult lately. I miss the old times where we are all so free after school and there is nothing holding us apart, where we are often free and not so busy with our individual lives. I dont want this to die, but yet im losing the strength to keeping it alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment