Tuesday, September 04, 2012

04 Sept 2012 - Shopping


Nothing eventful today so i stayed home for the whole morning and afternoon meddling with my laptop, customizing this blog to my liking down to every details and research on my upcoming staycation. I can be really crazy when it comes to perfectionism for IT stuffs. Every single details must meet my expectation, otherwise i will spend hours trying to make it my way. Take for instance, the blog description above does not has a font type and font size change in the new dynamic template. Nothing serious i know, but i went to google for the html codes and insert it in and test every different size and type until i get the one that look ideal. Weird i know, but i just have to do it.

Anyway, went down town to find my girlfriend again since i have off for today and that i needed to get something which only has one branch in singapore and it is in town. My girlfriend found it stupid that i will travel all the way down just to get one small item but hey, if its important you just got to go the distance to get it eh? Just chilled around town before i got tasked an errand to run for my mates in camp and coincidentally, i met one of my Conrad colleagues working as the concierge in ION. Apparently everyone wants to go back to Conrad to work. I do too. Miss the fun and life and especially the staff canteen food!

No comments:

Post a Comment