Friday, September 07, 2012

06 Sept 2012 - Rock Climb


Rock climbing. The passion to climb again came back quite suddenly. I had a liking for climbing back in my young days but they was not fulfilled mainly because i was too distracted with everything else to get a proper CCA to settle down in. Anyway, went to On-sight again after work to climb, and at the same time work on our arms because it again has been some time since i last hit the gym. Ohman the drive and determination is like a switch, flicking on and off every now and then. 

And anyway now that i've been posting on a daily basis, i realised that there is a sad but inevitable factor. My course starts in 2 weeks time. I am sure this blog is going to be inactive for a period of time again, possibly starting with no weekdays first. As the course goes on, should my activities start to pile up, my blog will just end up closing its doors once more. Just felt like mentioning this although i will constantly remind myself to take a step at a time and not dwell too much on the future. We should always enjoy the present and when the time come, we just accept the outcome and see how we can proceed from there. 2 weeks is quite a duration. Lets hope this blog can remain super active for this upcoming two weeks.






The truth have been removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment